Intentional Healing is the practice of self-care—all the things we can do ourselves and with our loved ones to advance our healing independent of or in addition to medical therapies. In this study circle, we’ll use Kelly Turner’s book Radical Remission and other sources to look at current research around topics including patient advocacy, healthy body practices, healthy mind practices, diet, stress reduction, positive health, social support, gratitude, body mind communications, and others.
February chapters include:
- 2/1: Chapter 6: Increasing Positive Emotions
- 2/8: Chapter 7: Embracing Social Support
- 2/15: No circle. President’s Holiday
- 2/22: Chapter 8: Deepening Spiritual Connection
- 2/29: Chapter 9: Having Strong Reasons for Living
- 3/07: Pick new topic
Diana Lindsay is the author of Something More Than Hope, the story of her healing from stage 4 lung cancer. She teaches Body/Mind Healing for Antioch University and is the co-founder of Healing Circles Langley. She is looking for fellow healing passionistas.