534 Camano Ave., Langley
- What is the shame-based culture we’ve grown up in?
- What are the 7 Rules of Shame?
- How have they impacted us?
- How do we break the cycle and not pass it on to our kids and grandkids?
- How do we clear the path to more loving relationships with ourselves and others?
Connie Dawson, author of Life Beyond Shame: Rewriting the Rules and a chapter of an edited book in press titled “Systemic Humiliation in Families.” Connie co-authored Growing Up Again with Jean Illsley Clarke.