A morning-and-evening digital ritual space
to hold, honor, grieve, love, and bless
Join us in the morning and evening on Saturday, June 6, 2020, as we . . .
- Create a container for the hurt, confusion, and anger that has surfaced after the loss of too many precious humans from violence, disease and indifference.
- Come together to honor the spirits and courage of those who gave rise to today’s movements demanding racial justice and the dismantling of systems that no longer serve.
- Allow our deepest grief to be seen and heard.
- Affirm the qualities of grieving, persisting, resisting and assisting each other.
- Offer a space of belonging among those who recognize our inextricable interconnectedness over all of space and time – and to be here NOW.
- Learn ways to hold our anger with love, and offer our blessing to the transformation that is being birthed right now.
On-line Morning Ceremony
- 8:00 a.m. (Pacific Daylight Time) Open the Day Together with Orland Bishop
- Guidance and navigation by: Orland Bishop, Ladybird Morgan, Angela Oh
On-Line Evening Ceremony
- 7:30 p.m. (Pacific Daylight Time) Complete the Cycle of the Day and Send our Blessing to the World
- Music offering: Jami Sieber, electric cello and Agu, singing bowls
FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://turningtoward.org