Since its inception, Healing Circles Langley has hosted more than 100 Community Conversations—interactive discussions about many topics, including
- Improving our health and wellness
- Facing death and dying with grace
- Holding difficult community conversations on race and climate change
- Becoming our best selves as individuals
- Living our values as a community
- Moving through life transitions at all phases of life
Check the calendar for our next conversation.
Fun for families
In partnership with Roots of Wellness, we offer family-friendly events designed for all ages. Our next event is
Community scavenger hunt
June 3, 10-1
Start at Healing Circles to get your map, find the town treasures, and then return for a picnic on the lawn and live music.
After the pandemic, we’ve all felt the pain of social isolation. Healing Circles Langley is a place to come together. Our community social gatherings have included monthly socials, musical evenings, art-sharing evenings, sound baths, poetry readings, weekly meditation circles, and a monthly circle of song. If you have an idea for a fun social event, please contact us.
Check the calendar for our next Social!